Monday, February 20, 2012

And here's my first thought......Purity

I was talking to my parents and my sister about sex ed and my mom mentioned that now a days they teach kids that it is ok to have sex, sex ed only serves to inform the kids and give them a guidance as to how to protect themselves. You see, society expects teenagers to have sex at an early age. It is so wrong to think that way, if you are going to teach about sex ed then teach about abstinence. Yeah go ahead laugh at me but I used to be one of those kids who thought that having sex before marriage was ok. I thought that having sex at 19 or 20 without being married was ok because those numbers made it seem like it was ok. Reality is, it isn't. The times change but the morals don't, killing was wrong 2,000 years ago and it is still wrong! Why is having sex any different? Sex before marriage has never been ok, don't let society tell you otherwise. Now a days people seize the day and "live for the moment", but one moment can ruin years. God calls us to stay pure until marriage, what's the rush that kids have now a days? I'm 17 and for as long as I can remember I have never wanted to rush sex. There is a moment for everything in life. You think making the decision whether to stay pure or not is hard? Try facing the consequences of sex, a baby is least thing that could happen. As girls we demand that our guys are the most loving and sweetest but we don't do anything to show men that they can be that way, we give in to two or three words. And boys know this and take advantage. If you love yourself then stop giving in to temptation. Half of my friends from school are already having sex, why?? What's the rush?? How many boys are you going to give your body to before you find "the one" and how many "ones" are there going to be before the real one comes along? As much as you want a prince, guys also want a princess. And guys, being a male doesn't mean that you are allowed to give in to these temptations. Each person is tempted when, by his or her own desire, he or she is dragged away and enticed. Some people say they like sex because love doesn't exist, how can there be love when lust is all you seek? Yes, I strongly believe in abstinence because I cannot think how poisonous it would be for me to give away a part of my soul and myself every time I have sex with a new partner. I have an entire life to have sex with my future husband, why rush? Lust is an illusion of the body. Love is a reaction of the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment