Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm New at this

The first thing I have to say is that I'm new at this whole blogging thing. My name is not Eilobell, that is what I chose as my pen name. I am a 17 year old girl with a strong faith in God. Yes this will be one of those blogs where I will, more often than not, be talking about how I see God working in my life. I am a new Christian. The second thing I have to say is that I had never thought about writing, I'm not a writer and I don't think I have a talent for it. I don't want to be the next Jane Austen nor do I expect to have best selling books someday. I decided to make this blog because there are things that I want to share with the world, thoughts that I hope will inspire others to get out of their comfort zone and do something bold, something that might someday change the world. The sole purpose for this blog is to inspire and it might take me 10 years to inspire one person, but as long as I reach that one person, it is all worth it. I thank God for this opportunity because it is a new exciting project in my life and I cannot wait to see the results of it. So my dear reader, know that I will try to use the wisdom God has bestowed upon me to inspire your heart. Everything that you read here will come from the heart and they will be pure and sincere thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment