Friday, April 26, 2013

Well since I've been challenged....here's 6 weird things I do

As some of you may know, my dear Becca Lathorn has challenged me (along with some others) to blog about weird things that we do. You see I had to think about this one, I'm a rather strange kid, choosing JUST six was not easy but somehow I made it, so here we go:

1. In my head, I have an entire superhero story line about my life
Ok so have any of you ever seen that picture with the kid saying that his life is so much more interesting in his head and you see a shadow of him fighting a dragon? Yep. That's me. I have this whole storyline of me being a normal teenage kid who discovers that she has a dark side and a good side and one is controlled by an angelic spirit and another one is controlled by a demonic spirit so I'm thorn between the two, they both have powers and I can't control them yet, but when they mesh together, I become this incredibly powerful princess, only it can't happen too often cause well...I would embarrass all of my enemies. Ever seen Xena, Warrior Princess? Well imagine that mixed with Oh! My Goddess, Narnia and Sakura CardCaptor. Yep, so far I've had to fight an army of werewolves and demons and I've had to go down to the Underworld to visit my father (hence the dark/demonic side). I also have a pet Griffin who's a boss and an army of the most powerful 7 angels at my command (they're all guys), and since every good story needs a love story, Ezerrel would be my love interest, he's the head angel (for those of you that know my real life love interest, I will shoot you if you tell him any of this, you are forbidden from showing him this). I also have 3 female demons that work by my side when we have battles, and guess what? I can shoot a bow and arrow!! It's so cool! I'm still working on the whole wielding a sword thing but at least I can use daggers! And some other cool powers :) *Sigh* If only....this is what happens when you watch too much t.v and do 3 years of drama in high school...

2. I have a rather eerie obsession with the moon
So a couple of days ago my dad was saying how I was just born with my name, my name is connected to the moon. Ever since I can remember, the moon has been super important to me and I always seem to be stunned when I see it, I just stare at it. I can stare at it for hours and hours and when I'm not feeling well or when things are going bad, I just stare at the moon and everything goes away. And I look for it every night, to me it's way more than just another thing in the sky. It's so weird. I am literally obsess with it.

3. My insults are....well....interesting....
I'm REALLY BAD at insulting people, like really bad. So this year in zoology I learned my favorite word in the english language: marsupial. Yep, I love it. So since it's a cool word and I like to say it, whenever I want to be mean to someone I call them a marsupial. Another one of my favorites is calling people vegans, I got that from a friend. Oh, and if you're a vegan marsupial that eats peaches then...you're pretty much the worst person on Earth...

4. I am utterly incapable of controlling my laughter
I cannot tell you the amounts of times when I have literally "rolled on the floor laughing", one time my cousin took my sister and I to see a movie and after we were done, we went out to the parking lot and he said something funny and I dropped to the floor for like a good 5 minutes, literally laying there on the parking lot just dying of laughter, needless to say they ran to the car and almost drove away without me. I've cried and peed because of laughter way too many times. And in dance class one time, I went the entire 45 minutes dancing and laughing at the same time, my teacher was looking at me like I was nuts! Oh and if I'm too tired or if I've just had a Monster....yeahhhh, it gets worse....

5. I loveeeee picking my scabs!
Seriously, I have scars all over my arms, knees and legs that are results of me picking my scabs. I just find it so much fun!! It's painful AND satisfying at the same time, it's the best of both worlds!

6. I desperately wish my life was either a John Hughes movie or and 80s/90s Japanese anime
If God ever decided "Screw it, I'm done with this kid!" and quit His job as director/writer of my life, I would gladly bring back John Hughes and have him direct my life, come on, I could bond with random strangers in detention, I could wear a pink dress to the Prom, I could ditch a whole day of school and tour around Chicago, I could have a fantastic musical number or dance routine FOR NO APPARENT REASON!!! And if Mr. Hughes doesn't feel like coming back, then I can just call Mr. Akira Toriyama and have him give me super cool strength and glowing blonde hair as I fight off evil aliens and set out to look for the Dragon Balls.

So yeah, those are a few weird things about me. As a treat for you all here are a few extras: I like walking barefoot no matter where I am, I love strawberries with peanut butter, I talk to myself in public all the time and sometimes people think I'm talking to them and I have to reply by saying "sorry, I was just talking to myself" and I have overly dramatic reactions when I'm watching t.v or movies, I also like to yell at the t.v when people are being stupid.

Well there it is, I hope you guys like it. God bless!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so very pleased with the results of this. And as for number one....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write that book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a good writer but we'll see. I might pay someone to do it for me ;)

      Delete