Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's ok to not be ok

If there's one thing I struggle with is "not being ok", showing people when I'm not ok. A couple of weeks ago I was feeling really stressed and anxious about starting school and usually I go to two of my best friends for prayer and they are always there but this wasn't always the case and it's still not always the case.

Before I became a christian a lot of times I would deal with my own problems myself, I was my own shoulder to cry on, my own best friend. I don't know, I just never really liked going to people with problems. I was raised with this idea that "you don't bother people", so telling people my problems is not always easy. I HATE not "being ok" because I know Im easy to read, I know my friends will see it and worry. But you know what...it's ok. God says to carry each other's burdens.

This is something that I have to get used to, sharing my problems with the godly people in my life that can HELP me is ok. Maybe you are like me and you just don't like to see others around you worry but God has put those people in your life to shine his light upon you. Let them help you! It's not easy, I know for me it's not easy but carrying each other's burdens is a privilege we take for granted sometimes. Relationships get refined through fired :)

Well this was a short post but I just wanted to get that out of my chest. Remember God loves you to the moon and back and three times as much as that. Smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment