Friday, July 20, 2012

Did you know you are not alone??

I want to dedicate this to you. If you are dealing with a certain kind of temptation or sin in your life then this is for you my dear friend. So here it goes....

My dear friend, I want you to know that I love you and I have faith in you. I know it's hard, I know how good it feels to do what's wrong, but I also know how much satisfaction you get when you do what's right. I know that that sin is pulling you and it's luring you and tempting you, but I also know you are stronger than what you think you are but I need YOU to know that. I need you to have faith in yourself just like I have faith in you. Don't you dare give in to temptation, don't you dare ignore what your heart tells you. Your mind betrays you my friend, your feelings don't.

I want you to know you are not alone. I'm a sinner too. My sin bears a different face then yours but it's sin nonetheless. In order to encourage you I have to stay strong myself, I have to know my demons and how to defeat them. YOU are my inspiration for staying strong and Christ is my reason for winning this war. I will not let my sin consume me because I want you to know that yes, you can do it. It is possible. I am a helpless girl but a strong warrior because my strength is never ending (Philippians 4:13)

Please, if you are a non believer take my strength, borrow it from me because I love you and I know you don't belong in that world of sin and darkness. The light is shining on you and you will reach for it someday.

If you are a believer then know that Christ is with you!! I am with you!! Borrow his strength and cling on to what is good. Cling on to God! I refuse to sugar coat anything for you because you know better than this, you have an armor (Ephesians 6) and you better wear it. Be ready for this war and be ready to win it because no matter what the world tells you and what temptation you are facing, you are a light that was meant to shine as radiant as the sun and as beautiful as the moon at night.

I know it's hard, who said it was easy?? Know this, it will be hard, but it will be worth it. The best things in life are those that we fight for. Humans have fought for life, for freedom, for love, for respect, for territory. Now fight for yourself, fight for your life to be the way God wants it to be, fight for your freedom from this temptation, fight for the love that you feel for yourself and for the love that you feel for your family, friends and the love of your life, fight for respect for yourself because this sin is mocking you and taunting you and it's disrespecting the beloved child of God you were meant to be, fight for your territory because it wants to take over your heart and defile it and your heart doesn't belong to temptation.

I LOVE YOU!! I know you can do this, I know you can and I pray that you gather the strength necessary to win this war. My God is always with you and his spirit is here to save you from falling. Take his hand and if you can't, then take my love, I know how hard it is. With God's help, I win battles against my temptations every day, I dare you to join me in my quest for victory :) You are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment